Sunday, May 15, 2005

Shoot @ A Basin- Skiing Magazine


JOSEPH @ A BASIN
Originally uploaded by Juan Juanston.
I have been trying to do this shoot for some time now. The shoot is for Skiing Magazine and is about the big party, spring skiing scene up at Arapahoe Basin. It seemed like everytime the writer and I tried to go up the weather didn't cooperate. We needed nice spring skiing conditions. We finally got a nice weekend with blue skies and warm weather. There was no real agenda going up there. Just hang out with the people, party with them, and see what happens. I was expecting a lot different. More naked girls, kegs rolling down the mountain, and just more mayhem. What i did find was a much older crowd, and people that truly tailored their life around their love of skiing. It may not be exactly what I expected, but it was no dissapointment. here are a few from the shoot. I think the story will run next season. I will post when it comes out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the fotos.
update your blog, i know you were out of town this last week, where did you go?