Sunday, June 24, 2007

A new post.. finally



Have you ever been in that situation where maybe you haven't talked to someone in a while? You don't really know what to say, or maybe you feel a little nervous about it? I think that is they way I feel now, not posting since January. I suppose there is only way to get over it and just do it. I will keep it short and sweet just to get back in to it. We will see what happens. I will start with some images then explain things later. These images were shot in southern Colorado. I was headed to the Great Sand Dunes for a shoot. Nothing more than something i thought was beautiful.

2 comments:

Creighton said...

Dig it. I get these all the time. Shots that are hard to map out, but that resonate somehow.

BTW, nice work (overall). You negotiate with the light well.

Juan Juanston said...

thanks Creighton, nice to see that you understand.