Wednesday, October 26, 2005

SHOOT FOR FIELD AND STREAM MAGAZINE



So I just got back from a trip to Crawford Colorado. Crawford is located about 2 hours SW of Aspen. It is a total of about 5 hours from Denver. I have never been out there or even thought of going out that way. I was very surprised at how beautiful it was. There is a lot of vineyard's, rolling hills, valleys. It was quite a bit different than I had thought. I was going to a place called the Smith Fork Ranch. I was there shooting a story for Field and Stream Magazine. The basics of the story: pretty girl from New York City goes out on her first Elk hunt. She was not a novice at adventure, but this would be her first trip hunting. I have put together a few photos from the trip. The first few photos were taken near Carbondale Colorado.

No comments: