Thursday, June 30, 2005

Trip to Kansas City


Kansas City Bottoms
Originally uploaded by Juan Juanston.
It has been a long time since I posted.. I even missed out on telling everyone about Newsweek. If you still have the June 20th issue, check it out i have a photo in there. Well, we just got back from a trip to Iowa and Kansas City. Kind of a working vacation. I know that you are probably saying why would you want to take a vacation to those places. Besides it being extremely hot an humid, they are beautiful places to go. We went to Iowa first, for a trip to Clear Lake with Lisa's family. Of course it was fun. Lisa's dad has his new Cobalt boat and just recently got a new 3 person Seadoo. I had to break it it a little for him. Then off to Kansas City where lisa was invited to be one of the jury members for this next Plaza Art Fair. She had a great time jurying the show. She will be exhibiting her own work this September when the show is up. Here are a few photos from our last morning in Kansas City. I couldn't decide which window shot I liked so I posted them both. These were taken in th West bottoms of Kansas City.

No comments: